We’re excited to start early on our continuing education offerings for the 2018 credit year. Back by popular demand, Judge David Carter and Billings Attorney Michael Usleber join forces to present Montana’s Landlord / Tenant law. This four hour course is approved by BRR!
Course material covers:
- ABC’s of the Rental Agreement
- Responsibilities of the Landlord and Tenant during tenancy
- To go in (the apartment) or not to go in… that is the question
- Assistance animals 101
- Is that notice?
- What to do when they leave their stuff behind
- Terminating the relationship
Cost for members is $40 and for non-members is $60
Continuing Education Credit
In order for each person to receive their continuing education credit, you must provide the full name and license for each property manager attending.