We offer property management courses to fulfill continuing education requirements. If you plan on registering for classes in 2023 we recommend you purchase the 4 Class Pass which includes the cost of your 2023 membership!4 Class Pass Information and Signup
Discover the power of networking with other professionals in the property management industry of Yellowstone County. Share, learn and grow in professional relationships and continuing education opportunities.
Not a Member or know someone who would be interested? Please share this info. Dues are to be paid by January 1st.
What do you get for your dues?
- 9 meetings per year with great speakers focusing on Property Management laws, updates, and information!
- Discounts on continuing education classes and notification as to when they are taking place
- Opportunity to provide ideas for new speakers and classes
What does it cost?
- $75 per 1st membership per organization
- $37.50 for each additional member from same organization!